Wednesday, December 2, 2009

STNG

I thought this episode was somewhat interesting. I have never watched Star Trek in class and I still don’t find that I am really interested in this type of science fiction. This episode was different from the original Star Trek in that the characters are slightly different. BSG is different from Star Trek as well because the robots in BSG were evil and did not share a good relationship with humans. The robots in BSG looked exactly like humans and were able to disguise themselves. These shows defiantly make me wonder what life will be like with robots in the future because each show gave us a different perspective.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. BSG and Star Trek just give us totally different direction of the development of Androids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the shows are pretty different and I like that we get 2 different prospectives.

    ReplyDelete