Monday, December 7, 2009

Farscape

I didn't really know what to expect when I heard we were watching farscape because i have never heard of it before. However, when we started watching it I actually really enjoyed it. It had a really creative plot that caught my attention right from the beginning. I wasn't expecting the spacecraft to get taken in by the black hole and transfered to a completely different galaxy. i thought it was interesting how the show differed from most Sci Fi shows we have watched because it started off in present day. The man from earth whose spaceship got taken in by the black hole is now lost in another galaxy. I liked that there was someone from earth who got caught up in this new place because it gives the audience something to relate to. We got to see how the man reacted when he first saw the aliens which was entertaining because I'm sure most people wonder how they would react if they ever saw an alien. I really liked watching this episode compared to other Sci Fi shows we have watched because I found it was quite creative. I have definatly become more interested in Science Fiction after watching shows I have never seen before like Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. It was kind of odd how it started in the present time, unlike most shows. It to me, though, made it a little bit less believable. I just didn't like the whole "travelling to a different time and place" thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a little confused by this show too

    ReplyDelete