Sunday, September 27, 2009

Serenity-
Overall, I thought Serenity was exciting to watch. It was a little slow at the beginning but as the show progresed it started to get more suspensful and dramatic. I thought there was a good amount of action throughout the course of the show which kept me interested. As more characters were introduced the plot became more intense and unexpected. The part where the doctor's sister was introduced was quite dramatic and surprising. I thought this made the plot much more exciting as I found out that the doctor's sister is a genious who is being tracked down by the "Alliance". This added some emotion to the storyline as well because the doctor's sister was held captive by the government and he was doing as much as he could to protect her. There were quite a few twists and turns in the plot line as well that added some suspense. A good example was when the government agent on board was held captive by the crew, and offered one of the crew members money to help him. This made the show a lot more intense becasue I didn't know if he was going to turn his back on the crew and follow the government agent or remain loyal to his captin. In the end, I really enjoyed watching "Firefly", and I would recomend for others to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment