Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hey everyone, my name is Kimberly Bowman and I'm a Freshmen at the Ohio State University on a swimming scholarship. I'm looking to major in exercise science and hopefully own a business with my sister someday. I'm from Surrey, B.C in Canada which is really close to the U.S boarder on the west coast of Canada. I graduated from Semiahmoo Secondary where I was part of the highschool swim team for five years. I was also part of the highschool yearbook committee for two years. I have been swimming competitivly for over ten years and I am now nationally ranked in Canada. My favourite t.v show is Entourage and I pretty much like any kind of music from classic rock to rap. I look forward to meeting many new people this year!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberly. I have to admit, it's pretty impressive that you are nationally ranked in Canada for swimming, and equally as impressive that you are on a scholarship for it at THE Ohio State University. Good luck with all of your meets this year. Maybe I'll get out and see one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! We talked in class the other day, i worked on your computer with you. I swim too, I've swam competitivly since I was 4. I wish i could've swam in college but i hurt my shoulder freshman year and had to have 2 surgerys on it. I miss it so much. Oh and Entourage is my favorite show too! Well hopefully we'll talk in class again tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks guys! Yeah you should definalty come out and see one of our meets! They are going to be really exciting this year. Thats awesome that you swam too laurel!

    ReplyDelete